Memory Lane Monday: Little Stick Man

I posted a 9 month old picture of Kyla a few weeks ago so I thought it would be fun to post a picture that I took of Colter when he was 9 months old.

What is it about sticks that boys find so captivating? And why does it start at such a young age? And when does this fascination ever end?

This little boy is 7 now and played with sticks whenever he had a chance this last 4 days... building forts, making traps, and using them for whatever need arose. In fact, there was no end to the boys that found hours of fun playing in the trees behind the candy stripe barn. How I wish I had a picture of them all...

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you...

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Aw, I was just looking through some 2003 photos. You came to visit us in the fall and we have a sweet one of this little guy sacked out in the pack on Uncle Keith's back. There's another cute one of Kyla and Colter in their pajamas sitting in the game room at Winter Terrace where we stayed in Teton Village. Wouldn't it be fun to do that again someday?!

The J's said...

Cute! What fascination!

Heather S said...

i don't know if 'boys' ever lose their fasincation with sticks! :)
little boys grow into bigger boys with lil boys of their own :)

gkey said...

dear Stick~works,

What a sweet little guy.
Ours are bigger...and still run around playing with stick guns now and then with their little brother....ones they made not so very long ago!

love,
boys are born that way
in
NE