Family Reunion Highlights



Here are a few pictures that we took at our Family Reunion in July. As you can see I didn't take many pictures and the ones I took were not all that great. But at least I got some of the highlights except for the afternoon at the lake and all the good food. I also missed pictures of most of the 102 family members that were there but we had a wonderful time and good memories to look back on.

Our hearts are with Uncle Budd and his family today as he is finishing his journey. We will miss him so much. I'm thankful for the memories I have of him and his generation of hardworking, generous, loving people that are slipping through our fingers like the sands of time through an hour glass.

May we never forget them,

4 comments:

Raimie said...

Dear Family Time,

There once was a lady so sweet
who found reunions a treat.
Spending time with the fam,
she laid off the cam.
So she'll rely on her memories sweet.

Love,
Wish I was Your Cousin in NE

All American Family said...

How fun! Looks like everyone had a great time! We were supposed to be having a family reunion in Nebraska this month but it just didn't work out...hopefully next summer. Glad you shared the pictures from your family reunion.

Melinda said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing. When you have a moment, could you email me the family one. I tried to grab it off the slide show, but no luck.

Thank you for sharing the news of uncle Bud. Didn't think he'd be gone this soon. He will be missed so much.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're losing someone dear to you. That's never easy but it helps when there are wonderful memories. There are some great smiles in the slide show!