Crab Croissant Melts


There is a little Cafe in town here that makes these delicious sandwiches. I thought I would try and imitate them one day and came up with this recipe. My family loved it so we enjoy it once and a while on Saturday afternoons when we have lunch together. It is rather rich so we don't indulge to often. You can find the recipe at our Country Kitchen Recipes blog site.


I have a couple other recipes to share soon! My favorite bread recipe and an Apple Pie with a crisp top are coming this month! My desire to post recipes kind of died right along with my appetite when I had morning sickness the last 4 months but now my appetite is alive and well so watch out!!! ;) lol!

Happy Halloween Weekend to all!
We are celebrating tonight instead of on Sunday.There is a carnival at the school tonight so we will be bringing a clown, a policeman and witch! What creatures will you be celebrating with?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

We also celebrated early with a trip to the local assisted living home. I brought a jack-o-lantern and 2 firepeople(:

Glad the pumpkin carving went off without a hitch.(: We carved ours and the only hitch was me accidently cutting out a tooth on Morgan's so her pumpkin had to be 1 instead of 2 this year. Oh well!