Happy Halloween 2010

We had a nice time at the school fall carnival last night. Here is a picture of the kids on our way out the door. I think we all had enough craziness, chaos, noise and excitement for the whole weekend. Thankfully they ended up with hardly any candy. Colter traded all his candy, except one piece, in on quarters so he became a little richer out of the deal. The girls decided to keep their candy. ;)

Tomorrow evening Mom and Dad are bringing over soup and I think I will make some of these...
you can find the recipe here!

Randy's getting ready for elk hunting next week. I'm going to be making summer sausage with all the leftover ground elk from last year. Should be a good week!

Have fun and be safe!!!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Cute cute costumes! I love Colter's trade!! Enjoy your weekend and Happy Halloween!

The J's said...

Very cute!

Melinda said...

Miss you all and wish we could be there this eve.

Anonymous said...

Cute trick-or-treaters! They look ready to go!

gkey said...

dear Treats,

Okay, right about now I am wishing I had some pumpkin....

love,
Me some Pumpkin ANYTIME
in
NE
p.s.
VERY cute costumes on your kiddleywinks!