Life is Beauty Full



This post title and picture are inspired by one of my favorite blogs Flower Patch Farmgirl. I love Shannan's inspiring way and positive look at life.

Today is not beautiful. It's cloudy and yucky and black and bare out. My house isn't as
"neat as a pin" and I have company coming tonight. Colter is getting over being sick. It's Maya's birthday today and I still don't have a gift for her. I took a nap but I'm still tired. I ate but I'm still hungry.

But, life is "Beauty Full" and here are a few reasons why...
-the sun is shining somewhere
-Maya took cupcakes to school today with strawberry fruit snacks on top
-I took two loads of stuff to the thrift store last week
-We get company for a few nights
-the kids have all grown several inches this past year (we measured them Wed night)
-we live a quiet life
-I get to go pick up Kyla (my right-hand helper) in a few minutes.
-There are so many more reasons why... but my brain just quit.

No news on what baby is yet. She could be a boy or he could be a girl. We just don't know yet because I had to cancel my appointment this morning due to a sick child. So... we shall wait another week and see. :)

All for now...

5 comments:

Roselea said...

This post I like. I find it easy to be a grouch about life, but it takes less muscles to smile than to frown and that I find comforts me.

Anonymous said...

You always have a way of finding the Beauty Full... (loved the link by the way!)

We are still having sunshine here which I love but are wishing for some of those cloudy fall days that are so depressing because we desperately need rain.

Keep smiling!

Wrena said...

:D Finding the positives uses more strength but it is well worth it :D A lesson I am building on and really liking the effects :D)) Hugs to health, Happiness...

Shannan Martin said...

"We live a quiet life" :) Love it. And thanks for the sweetness.

gkey said...

dear Seeing the beauty,

This reminds me of what The Prairie Hen posted about a perpetual journal in a box. Just writing something on a notecard that made you happy that day, or is worth remembering anyway. I really see that with the things you listed here!

love,
Beauty lists (and journals)
in
NE