Kindergarten Christmas Concert!

We got to go to Maya's Christmas Concert on Tuesday afternoon. Since it was in the afternoon only Grandma and I and Kyla (she was able to get out of her classes for a little while) got to go to it but I was able to video parts of the concert to share with Daddy, Colter and Grandpa.

Here are some pictures from the concert...


They sang Jingle Bells, Must Be Santa, and Tapping Little Elves. Click on my playlist on the left to hear a cute rendition of the "Must Be Santa" song.






I wish I could have shared all the videos on here but it would have taken to long. So here is just one of Maya doing a special little part. It's just 33 seconds long. I just can't watch these kindergartners enough. They are hilarious to watch. If you just pick one out and watch them through the video, it is so cute and funny. Hope you enjoy...



8 comments:

Darcie said...

What a fun time of year to catch all of your kids at their Christmas programs! Kindergartners are a show all on their own. To think if we didn't have Kinize our programs would be all over. Thanks for sharing.

Alison said...

Whoops! looks like I spelled Christmas wrong on the first picture. Maybe I need to go back to Kindergarten!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

So cute Allison. Fish is starting school next fall so I will posting similar pics soon. I really can't believe it!!!

Ethel said...

Kindergarteners are so fun...they reminded me of Teagan's concert except she had a lot more of the wiggly ones on the bleachers!!

Anonymous said...

Alison, looks like we know a few of the same people! I would assume, that you are one of the friends and all. I enjoyed looking at your blog!! Hope you and your family is well! Emily

Darcie said...

Coming over to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Singing her heart out. :) What a sweet heart it is, too. I feel so blessed to know your family now, Alison. Happy New Year to you all.

gkey said...

Dear Kindergarten Christmas,

What a brave girl, and she did GOOD too. oh yes, there is nothing like watching those little ones in a performance like this.

love,
Kindergarten Cuties
in
NE