Glitter Works!








This year we kept it really simple and the kids just had fun making holiday cards for teachers, friends, etc. It's fun to just let them go and do whatever they want. The glitter part can be kind of interesting... good thing it's easy to vacuum up! :)

Looking back on these pictures from before the holiday vacation, it does seem like a long time ago. I guess it WAS last year...

Now we're onto a new year and I'm already WAY behind with my blog but hopefully I can get caught up over the next few weeks.

Hope all are settling in to the new year!
Hugsfromus!

3 comments:

Aleta said...

So good to have you back!!! Missed you :) Sweet projects.

Lani said...

We made lots of homemade cards this year, too. Kekoa is liking being able to write his own messages. I don't know if I'm brave enough to tackle the glitter option, though. :) Loving your crafty little card crafters. So cute.

gkey said...

dear Crafty Kids,

Great job~ I think they are following right in your footsteps!

love,
Homemade ones are best
in
NE