Christmas in the West


Tuesday night was Colter's Christmas Concert at the school. They did a cute musical called Christmas at the O.K. Coral. Here are some pictures from the evening and one of the songs that they sang...


♪♫Under the western sky; under the western stars;
Christmas is comin' round the bend! ♪♫


♪♫ The mountains in the distance are covered all in snow.
It's the most exciting Christmas that you could ever know! ♪♫


♪♫ Christmas in the West is the best! is the best!
Oh, Christmas in the west is the best!
Yippee yi yo wo! ♪♫


♪♫ Under the western sun; under the western moon;
Christmas is just about to start! ♪♫


♪♫ Here in the wilderness; here with our frontier best;
Christmas is always in our hearts! ♪♫


♪♫Christmas in the west is the best! is the best!
Oh, Christmas in the west is the best!
Yippee yi yo wo! ♪♫


♪♫It's the best!
In the west!
Yippee yi yo wo! ♪♫


11 comments:

Darcie said...

How great that you could share this song, with the pictures! It makes us all feel like we are right there listening in. Sweet post.

MaryAnn said...

That is just the Cutest!! He's a handsome young cowboy - wow, wait til he grows up!!

Thanks for sharing these - very heartwarming :-)

All American Family said...

How cute is this! What sweeties!

Ryan said...

Colter makes a very handsome cowboy! Lane is quite impressed(:

Heather S said...

so cute! theres not too much cuter than lil cowboys.. well, maybe BIG cowboys :)

Raimie said...

Dear West or Bust,
So Cute! I love these little kiddie programs... we go to Kit-kat's tomorro and she's SO nervous (she's playing her first cello solo). I'd be TERRIFIED... but then I've never played a cello in my life so I would have good reason... the audience would be terrified too! They wouldn't like it if I dressed in western clothes and sand country Christmas carols either!!!

Love,
Not Quitting My Day Job in NE

Raimie said...

Dear Ali,
Did you turn off your comments for your 28 week post? Or am I blind?

Love,
Jus' Wondrin' in NE

Melinda said...

Hey there sista,
Thanks for sharing. Colter is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it. You look great in the above post by the way!
Love ya, Ninsa

The J's said...

Such cute photos! And I too wanted to comment on your above post! You look beautiful, and my guess is that the last weeks will fly by too. It think it's a "more kids you have thing". My later pregnancies were always faster than my first couple!! Enjoy the days!

Anonymous said...

So cute. You must have a very creative music director at the kids school. They look so animated!

gkey said...

Dear Smiles out West,

Looks like a very cute program...the song is great. Reminds me of when we were Western folks...AK, AZ, NV. I kinda miss it sometimes.

love,
In the Mid-west now