Memory Lane Monday: Mommy's Helpers

Kyla -7 years old and Colter - 5 years old stirring at the stove.

Maya - 4 years old and Colter - 6 years old peeling eggs for deviled eggs.

So I had to go back and post these picture of my kitchen helpers back in October of 2007 and May of 2009 after doing the last post this morning about my kitchen helpers of now!

Ahhh, I love these little walks down memory lane...

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


IT'S A NEW YEAR!!! JOIN US FOR MEMORY LANE MONDAY AND SHARE YOUR PAST MEMORIES AND PICTURES WITH US. 1 YEAR AGO OR 100 YEARS AGO?! LETS WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE TOGETHER!!!

From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

3 comments:

All American Family said...

So sweet! I love my little helpers too!

Darcie said...

Where would us mommy's be without our little helpers? They do lighten the load, and always thankful for when they are EAGER to help.

Anonymous said...

Aw... they've grown so much. You will really really appreciate those helpers here in a few weeks.