I would rather...





I love this picture that I took on the last day of April. The wild flowers by our road are abundant this year. Colter brought me a bouquet which I put in a glass jar and set on the table. This picture show him getting a hair cut later that evening. I loved how the light was shining in the window on his flowers and how he's grinning over the top of the chair at me.




I was having a hard time finding the perfect quote for this picture. I just started playing with some words and came up with my own quote.




Just waxing "rather" philosophical today.


Don't mind me,


Alison

7 comments:

Aikande said...

Among everything else, you are an amazing photographer! :)

Alison said...

I think my "however" should be "how ever" in this case. Do any of you language students know? Thanks!

Stephanie L. said...

I LOVE this picture and YOUR quote! :)

Jessie K said...

I love it! As for the however/ how ever, it just depends on where you want to put the emphasis. I agree with you though, how ever would definitely emphasize grand and the fact that it doesn't matter to you.

Ryan said...

Fun picture and quote! Lane's been picking dandelions for me - just the very top, no stem - but there is something very sweet about his grin as he hands them over.(:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo... love the quote. Someday, it will be in a book of quotes by famous bloggists... :) Well, very special mothers perhaps.

tjp said...

Such a sweet picture (and words, too).