Precious Moments

April was a busy month. I was out of town for three trips. I'm just trying to get caught up from ALL those pictures! ;) The second trip was an overnight trip to Idaho with Mom and Dad to visit Grandma Gladys and Uncle John and Aunt Carol, and to meet my brother John and bring his girls back home with us for a week. I just took Maya and Melita with me for this trip. Above and below is a picture of Melita with Grandma Gladys. I love how she is smiling up at her. She is just bursting with smiles these days!!!
Cousins Sarah and Emma came back with us to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's for a week. While they were here we were happy to hear the news that they got a brand new baby brother!!! Good thing they had some "baby time" with Melita so they would be used to their new little brother when they got home! ;) Below is Sarah holding Melita...

And here is Emma holding her...

There is so many things I want to remember about these precious nieces of mine.

The best way to describe Sarah is that she was exactly like Kyla was in so many ways. So curious and inquisitive and just always thinking a couple steps ahead of you. She was so loving to her cousins and made us smile over and over for the precious things she would do and say.

Emma was so much like Colter when he was her age. Just big eyes taking it all in! She was always a couple steps behind the others but enjoying all the activity at her own little 2 year old pace. I think it's so cute how she calls her brother "she". I wonder if it's because she held Melita first! Too cute!

Because of battery issues and a forgotten camera one day, I didn't get all the pictures I wanted. Some are on Mom's camera so I hope to get those soon and add to my post. But wanted to get caught up here...

Alison

1 comment:

Dorlene said...

Thanks for the darling photos and news of John's family. Very happy for him and his wife. Emma reminds me SOO much of John when he was her age and you lived in our area. Those intent eyes watching everything! :) So sweet. d.