I'd Pick U











It's hard to believe she is 4 months old already... and well on her way to 5 months. Nothing is safe anymore as she swipes and grabs for things. The other day she just about knocked an entire pitcher of water on me at the supper table. I'm having to be more careful...

I took these pictures today. She refused to look at me so I found this little flower and stuck it between her toes. I think it could have kept her busy for a long time. :)

It's finally warm enough to get out our summer clothes! YAY! We are having so much fun dressing Lita in all her cute summer outfits. Thanks Darcie and family for the cute outfit she has on in these pictures! It's a delight!!!

More June pictures to come...
Alison

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable, Allison! She looks so much like her daddy. Sure no secret who she belongs to. I hope you have a great summer.

Betty Figarelle

Melinda said...

So sweet! I just love these photos. How do you ever get anything done with such a sweet dolly around?! Was so, so good to see you all last week. Can't wait to see you again!

gkey said...

dear Sweet~Swiper's Mommy,

I have MISSED you. I wish I had time TODAY to get all caught up with you and your darlings! Lita is a very cute nickname btw. and she is absolutely adorable in these pix.

love,
A mommy's perfect Pick

The J's said...

Oh she is sooo sweet! I can't believe how fast she is growing & changing!
I DO love those little baby feet!!!

Benjamin Ranch said...

very sweet pictures....such a cute photo layout :)

Alison said...

Thanks ladies! You made me smile! It also made me smile to realize we're all sisters! Melinda is my sister, gkey and The J's are sisters, and Betty F. and Benjamin Ranch are sisters! *smile*

Darcie said...

LOVE these pictures! I tell you what...the outfit doesn't make her cutier...she makes the outfit cute. :-) HUGS!