Memory Lane Monday: Then and Now

I absolutely l.o.v.e. this picture taken back in November of 2002. Colter was only 4 months old here and Daddy was already introducing him to some of the finer things in life. How To Bag The Biggest Buck Of Your Life was the book and I adore how Colter looks so into it!

So here are the same two just a few night ago...
Colter and Daddy relocated all the reloading stuff up to the living room and enjoyed the evening together reloading bullets. I "heart" this too!

Then on Saturday they headed out to bag the big buck! No luck that day but maybe next time...

See you around the next corner on memory lane,
Alison


From This Front Porch

Copy and Paste my button. I'd love to walk along with you down memory lane!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see the hunting/fishing tradition being passed on to the next generation. I know from experience that it helps us to have a realistic outlook on life, and develops some close, lasting, positive relationships.
Unc "Sourdough" Joe

All American Family said...

How touching is this. Wonderful that Randy is cultivating such a relationship with Colter. He is a lucky little boy to have a Daddy like Randy.

Lani said...

Well, I can see I need to get out here more often!!! Lots happening in the Harris household, these days. So sweet. I'm trying to get ahold of all our On Your Marks, Get Set, Trot! blog people to see if you are still interested in participating. I'll put a post at the top and you can just go out there and comment, yes or no, to being a participant. Thanks, Alison!

Alison said...

Hey Unc Joe, If Randy and I remember right, that book was one that you let Randy borrow to read!

Anonymous said...

Well, I did have a copy of it - once upon a time. But, if that's it, I think it's where it should be. Unc Joe