My First & Last


precious moment to begin my day


Randy was gone to California a couple weeks ago for work. The girls wanted to take turns sleeping with me while he was away so I said K could the first night and M the last night. I had to grab the camera that first morning after Baby M ended up in bed with us too. I love these pictures of them sound asleep in the morning. I only had the dim light on from the bathroom and I didn't want to use the flash and wake them so these are the pictures I got of my very first baby and my very last baby, lost in dreamland together. ahhhh....

It's definitely time for a Melita update. She'll be 9 months old on the 14th! Pictures and video coming soon.

And now, off to dreamland I go,
Alison

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Those are 2 very sweet photos and 2 very sweet kiddos!

All American Family said...

ohhh...pure sweetness! I just LOVE to watch my children sleeping. There's something so peaceful about watching sleeping children. Other cares just melt away and all is right in your world for just a little while.

Jessie K said...

So sweet! I'm glad you shared that!

Raimie said...

Dear Friend,
So sweet and warm! You girls are beautiful.

I'm pretty sure I have more pix of my kids sleeping than doing anything else... irresitible.

Love,
Letting 'em Sleep in NE