Simplify: Week 3

I have been part of a Health Club for awhile now and have really benefited from it. It was good to get up and out of the house and exercising early in the morning. It helped me in my pregnancy and it has helped my back so much.

But as Lita gets older, it's harder to leave her at the childcare provided by the Club for various reasons. So the last couple weeks I've been doing my exercising at home to some great videos. When I do them 3 to 4 times a week, I feel great and I don't feel at all like I'm loosing ground! My goal is also to get back down to my pre-baby weight! So this is just another step to simplify my life and keep things running smoothly. I know that if I stay healthy and feel good, I can better manage my household, wifely, mothering duties. I'm also getting some great motivation and support from here! Join up if you want too!

Have a great weekend!
Alison

3 comments:

Raimie said...

Dear Ali,
Very true thoughts about things running smoothly when Mama is feeling good... My workout videos and running shoes have been hanging out in their dusty drawer... but I promised myself a workout tomorrow.

You are doing yourself and your family a favor, my dear... WAY TO GO!!!

Love,
Raimie Lu

Aikande said...

Alison, there is not link on your community of support 'here'. You astound me...all you do with your beautiful family. But, you may have motivated me to get out my exercise dvd's and yoga mat....I really need some motivation and support! Hugs all around! Celia

Alison said...

Hi Celia! I just saw your comment! Thanks!!! Sorry that link didn't work for you. Here is the link... www.sneakeradventures.blogspot.com

It is a great group of "girls" who just encourage each other. Join up if you want to-would be fun to have you too! Let me know if you want to contribute and I can get you in or just follow along if you want too!

How are you? Miss you so much. Wish we could make lefse together again!