Fifth Grade Fun

Sometimes I wish I was in fifth grader again. I'm kind of enjoying having my fifth grader. I like putting our heads together to see what kind of things we can create in the various project assignments she brings home. These were both fun projects that she did so far this year.


I'm not the only one that is enjoying this fifth grade year. I think she is enjoying it too! A lot more than last year. But some days are a grind. Yeah... I guess I'm glad I'm not in fifth grade again. But it is fun to walk along!

Keep up the good work Kyla!

Love,
Mom (Alison)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Fun to see pictures of the finished teepee project! These look like such fun projects. Keep it up Kyla!

All American Family said...

very nice - at this point I can't say that I'm looking forward to all that homework that comes as the kids get older. Maybe it'll grow on me? Glad that y'all are having such a great time though, and no doubt learing a lot along the way!