For Me, For You






Winter finally showed up in Montana. For those of you who don't know, we have had no snow, temperatures sometimes into the 40's and sunshine galore! But yesterday a new blanket of snow fell on the ground, and this morning there was a sparkling frost on all the grass and trees, and it was a frigid 3 degrees.

So this morning after I put Lita down for a nap I went outside and took some pictures. My hands were freezing and I was a little worried about the camera in the cold so I made it quick and got back inside were it's warm. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Oh yes, it's definitely winter in Montana...


Love those rosy cheeks!
Alison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures! Very nice.

Betty Figarelle

Ryan said...

Maybe there's some hope of winter showing up here too, then! I have a few family members who would love to see a fresh blanket of snow.(:

Love the pictures!

The J's said...

Sounds like there's alot of places with delayed winter.
I really am happy about the lack of cold and snow--but I do know we'll miss the moisture, and I probably won't be happy once the snow shows up and hangs around till April or May!!
Beautiful pictures!