Ahhhhhhh.....

Last week I put pigtails in Lita's hair for the first time. I'll try not to go on and on about how cute she looked in pigtails...
But they were pretty cute and we just kept looking at her and exclaiming how cute she was and how we couldn't stop looking at her. But I'll try not to go on and on about it...
But they were so cute that we put her hair in pigtails again on Sunday and enjoyed another day of looking at her and saying how cute she looked.

And I realized they can be kind of distracting when I'm trying to tell her "no". I'm sure the pigtails already have me wrapped around their little finger.


I think we should refrain from doing pigtails every day. They are so very cute.
So, anyway, I'll try not to go on and on about the cute pigtails...
Wearing pigtails is like having a party on your head!

Yes, they were cute and I'm thinking we'll have to tone down the excitement over the pigtails before she gets too much older and knows were talking about her and her cute pigtails.

But we are enjoying them for now.

Okay, I'll really stop going on and on about it now.

Happy Wonderful Wednesday,
Alison

8 comments:

All American Family said...

Those pig tails ARE adorable! I remember putting Lia's hair up in a tiny itty bitty pony tail smack dab on the top of her head. And taking a thousand photos of it! :) Gush all you want, it won't be long and her hair will be long enough to "fall" and not stick strait out like they do now. That's part of the adorableness to me. The part that makes me smile just looking at them!

Ryan said...

Ahh, they are adorable!

I cracked up the first time I got done with Morgan's hair, told her to turn around and she promptly informed me that "I'm CUTE!" I realized I needed to tone down the exclamations.(:

Melinda said...

Oh for cuteness! Can't wait to see you all!

Heather S said...

i need to go back and read what you wrote. i was sidetracked by the cute pigtails!! :)

Heather said...

I think those are cute enough that you can go on and on about them. Us mothers all understand ;) I can remember how excited I was when I could get Sages little hair in pigtails and she had these little curls sticking straight out. Good memories!

The J's said...

LOL! But she is just SO CUTE...and those pigtails and just SO CUTE....so it's o.k.!
Thanks for sharing the cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for going on and on! Love all of her faces... I'm going through some old photos and deleting duplicates/extra shots. It's so hard to choose between expressions. They sometimes tell the story better than one perfect photo ever could.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm going to leave your page up for awhile... the music on here is always perfect.