18 Months Old!

This is a video I put together for Melita's grandparents, aunts, cousins, and anyone else who would enjoy seeing it.  We had lots of fun making it. 

A couple things you should know about it... Melita's style is to plow her way along these days, often face first. I got tired of waiting for a perfect time to take her pictures, when she wouldn't have scrapes and bruises on her face. Oh, and she didn't take a nap on the day we decided to take pictures. So, here you have it, her very "true to life" self! You may notice Maya stuffing bunny-grahams in her mouth to keep her happy. :)

Oh, and this will officially be the last time that Kyla will match her sisters. She's not so enthusiastic about it these days but very kindly humored her mother...again. Thanks Kyla! I won't ask you to do it any more. :(

I am so happy to get my camera back!  Got it back before our family reunion at glacier (slideshow coming!) and I was happy to get it while Melita was still 18 months so we could do some pictures to share with you and, well, 18 months just seemed like a good time to do it.  I think I'll still continue my "Friday Photo Dump" for the fun of it. 

Just this,
Alison

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful. Happy 18 mos. Melita! I never had daughters to match, but I remember when it was time to stop coordinating the outfits. :) Too bad they grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

I just reread, and I DO have a daughter, just not daughters... oh, well... I guess you know what I mean.

Traci K said...

Love the tutus! Cute pictures! I think Kyla looks more and more like Annette the older she gets. I noticed Colter's watch too. Jarin is obsessed with wearing a watch lately.:)

Ryan said...

Very fun! Hope all goes well with Dad today!