friday photo dump 9/14

Another week of "little things"...
1. I have the perfect place for these! 2.so hard to wake up from a Sunday afternoon nap 3.almond-milk vanilla pudding-
out of this world! 4.Granpa's here 5.a little coffee with my cream 6.a visit to Grandma/Grandpa C's & Great-Grandpa/Grandma B's graves
7.we (heart) pink 8.the little one who gets all the attention 9.a perfect evening for some pictures
10.the view from Grandpa's hospital window 11.mocha by Kyla 12.an evening walk with Grandpa
13.no sleepin', just playin' today 14.cheery smile from NoDak 15.sunrise

I am seriosly enjoying these snapshots of each week.  It is so much easier to take pictures of the
"little things" with our phone and pad using instagram, instead of always running and getting the big camera. 

Here is a little parting thought...

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your Friday Photo Dump post! Yes these little things of our everyday life become "treasures" with the passing of time! Love that cheery smile from NoDak! :)

Benjamin Ranch said...

I like them too! Wondering how Grandpa L is doing??

Jessie K said...

My girls <3 pink, too! I would also love it very much if you shared the recipe for the almond milk vanilla pudding!! We've gone dairy free around here and miss the occasional ice cream treat. That looks like a very yummy alternative!

Jessie K said...

Oh and PS maybe a Photo Dump linky party should be in order...! It'd inspire us all to take more "everyday" pictures. I know I've slacked off terribly on it.

Alison said...

Hi Jesse! Here is the recipe. Just substitute almond milk for the milk. We substitute almond mild for everything... Corn bread, pancakes, cake recipes, etc and in many, many cases we like them with almond milk better. It gives it all such a good flavor. Here is the recipe...

http://www.ehow.com/how_4782342_creamy-vanilla-pudding-scratch.html

Also, you can buy almond or coconut ice cream in most health food stores which we prefer way over soy ice cream. Hope this helps.

The pinky party sounds fun but... I'm not willing to commit. I kinda want to do it when I can but not be held by any deadlines. Feel free to join along though... Anyone...

Alison said...

Oops. I mean "linky" party. I don't think my iPad liked that word hahahahahaha!

Jessie K said...

Hey, I like pinky parties but not deadlines, so I understand!! ;D