friday photo dump 10/19/12

1.gathering eggs 2.maybe the beginnings of another home improvement project 3.planting bulbs 4.a new kind of pancake from elanaspantry.com 5.looking out my kitchen window in October 6.mariokart 7.first time home-made tomato sauce 8.baking in the kitchen with Shawna! 9.sketchers 10.apple sauce in the making 11.pickin' out punkins! 12.spending her birthday money at Petco 13.mornin' coffee? 14.fun with Carolyn 15.listening to the second presidential debate-a piece of history...

Have a wonderful weekend!
Alison and Family

3 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

I love how you photograph the everyday :-) so nice you get to enjoy Carolyn and Shawna there, too

Lani said...

Ahhhh.... are you trying to go gluten free? By the way, I'm trying to breath new life into our exercise blog. Would you mind doing a post over there sometime next week sharing this pancake recipe and the link to this gluten free gem? I think I'm going to try to just go down the list and call on someone to write a post for the week like we did initially with it and see how that goes. If you're game, that is. No pressure to be involved, either way. I also put up a follow by e-mail link in case you would benefit from e-mail notifications to keep things more "active" over there... no pun intended. ;) Love looking at your Friday photo dumps!

Alison said...

Hi Lani! Just trying something new. The pancakes were good! Yes, I've been meaning to post but I'm still not sure what I have to say... A lot but not much ;) I'll give it a try next week. Thanks!!!