january 2013 photo dump

Well, I really enjoyed doing the "friday photo dumps" but it was a little to demanding for me some weeks so I decided to quit doing it.  I think the monthly photo dumps should work fine for me this year so here is January's (in March).  Except I had to do two of them because I had too many pictures...



What a BEAUTIFUL day here today!  The kids are playing outside after school in light jackets!  Needless to say, we are HAPPY about it!

Here's what else is going on...
      ...potty training, company, school work, baseboards and door trim, painting, garden planning, recital practice, bike-bike riding, yoga stretches, more work and more play (in no particular order).

Except, of course, work comes BEFORE play, most of the time, except when it doesn't.

As always and ever,
Alison

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh my, I just peeked outside and the jackets are off! I think I'll go join 'em...