somoas and more-oas


Oh dear!  It's that time of year.  Just when I said, a couple of posts ago, that I was doing better this year at making healthier decisions... these had to show up yesterday!  Yes, the Samoas are my favorite but I like all the others too!  How about you? 


 Maya's been really enjoying Brownies this year.  Kyla's been helping out with the troop this year too.  It's been a fun (only twice a month) activity for them enjoy.



Little Miss Brownie herself bought her own boxes of Samoas.  I had to laugh at the little note she posted on her boxes- "Daddy Do not eat them they are Mayas"  She knows her Daddy well! heehee

I'm kinda surprised she didn't put "Mommy" on the note too...

Happy Wednesday, Me

4 comments:

amylin said...

Samoas are the favorite here, too... definitely the dad will be guilty of eating any left unguarded. They are so little, and so hard to resist... both the Little Miss Brownies AND their cookies.

Ruth S. said...

I hadn't bought any Girl Scout cookies for a long time as we weren't around anyone selling them, but where we are now I'm seeing them everywhere, so had to buy a few boxes. Samoas are my favorite, but hubby doesn't care for them, so I passed them by the first purchase, but (sigh) just couldn't say no the next round. That sure is a sweet smile!

Melinda said...

Maya, you are looking so grownup these days! Glad you're enjoying Brownies. Good luck with your cookie sales. I'd definitely take a box of the Thin Mints if I was there!

MaryAnn said...

I can't tell from your post if you are selling them or if you are just enjoying a few boxes. Amazing you are old enough to be a Brownie/Girl Scout. Such a cute picture of you too! I love your note to daddy - haha