Different Strokes...


Colter is LOVING swimming these days!  He started lessons in January and just finished up with them today.  Here are some pictures of him today doing his strokes...

And this little girl has been LOVING watching her brother at the pool!  She practices her strokes in the bathtub in the mornings!  To cute...


During Colter's lesson's they leave open a couple lap swim lanes for lap swimmers.  I watch with great envy as they gracefully speed through the water!  SO wish I could swim like that!  What great excersize it would be!

I seriously have to get Colter to teach me someday... if only I could get over my dislike of having water up my nose.  Yeah...

Different strokes for different folks.

Keep up the good work Colter!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Way to go, Colter. Boyd is looking up to you! He completes his swimming lessons next week. He is feeling more and more confident in the "big" pool, jumping off the blocks and even off the low dive a couple times. Good to see that smile on your face!

MaryAnn said...

Good job Colter. I love swimming too (and loved it even more as a kid). Keep up the good strokes! :)