December 2013 Videos

I'm working my way back into this by trying some videos tonight. I created this first video on the computer and the second video on my iphone. They are nothing spectacular, but I'd like to remember the content, and since we are nearing the end of 2014, it's high time I do something about all these videos and pictures from the last 12 months!





The above video was at Maya's 3rd grade class Christmas Concert. Their classes are all SO big now that they have to split up the concerts and do only one grade a night. Our school is bursting at the seams! Apparently our area is still a very desirable place to move to, as each school year sees a huge increase in kids. Anyway, sweet music from little voices that goes on and on, from cramped, hard benches. Gotta love it! Thanks Maya!

The next video is from Sykes where the kids played the piano again this year...




More December to come. And then on to 2014!

No comments: