5 of 52-In the Boat

Here I am* with the kiddos in Uncle Ryan's boat watching Daddy back the pickup and boat trailer up. Auntie Jeannie snapped this picture of us so I nabbed it off her site so I could have a Mommy picture this week. Thanks Jeannie-hope you don't mind.
Forever In Blue Jeans


*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I love the look on all of your faces and I am sure you had a great time out in the boat!

Ryan said...

I don't mind at all! I really liked it myself and glad you could use it.(:

The J's said...

Good for you! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Boat season is just around the corner for us too. Great picture.

Darcie said...

What is family for, if we can't bum pictures off each other. :o) Fun picture.

Carin said...

that must be so much fun out there! Glad you snagged the picture!

Kate said...

Oh what fun, fun, fun! I cannot wait until Chris and I can take the kids out on the river. They just love it!

Anonymous said...

You all look so intent on the ride... what a neat moment of you and your three.

Dan & Jeanne said...

Hey guys, great blog and beautiful family