Flowers For Friday


We had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Randy was home Thursday and Friday and we got lots of stuff done. Saturday we went to preps and Sunday evening we enjoyed a picnic in the park with family. On Monday we met Ryan and Jeannie and family for the day at Lake Koocanusa. (more pictures to come) The kids and I took a little walk along a trail in the woods that overlooked the lake far below. We found lots of beautiful flowers...










May your day be full of happiness and beauty! Happy Friday,

5 comments:

Carin said...

Beautiful pictures & beautiful flowers, Alison!

Anonymous said...

Alison, these pictures have me drooling. What kind of a lens are you using on the top one?

Melinda said...

Thanks for sharing the beauty! You've definitely brightened my day :o)

Alison said...

Amy, this is just my 5 year old 10 x zoom, 3.2 megapixel, obsolete, digital camera.

But goodness, I like it... It had just been a good camera and I've taken nearly 15,000 pictures with it.

It's fun to experiment with different lighting, scenes, perspectives, etc. and I had a little time to do that that day. ;)

Lani said...

Wowza. Stunning.