Memory Lane Monday: Kittens



The kids and I talked and talked this morning about these cute little kittens we enjoyed in the summer of 2007. After breakfast I pulled up this video to show them and then decided to share if for my MLM post since I didn't have anything else figured out. Sorry the video has no sound. The kids are each holding their favorite kitties and someone was coming that night to take 2 of them. That's why Kyla is so sad. :(

Hope you're all enjoying your summer days!

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you...

6 comments:

Melinda said...

That was just so precous! Tyler has so many expressions like Kyla. He can really put on the sad faces when he puts his mind to it. I understand though, Kyla. It wouldn't have been easy giving up those furry little friends! Thanks for sharing the addorable video!

Benjamin Ranch said...

she really does look sad :( That is a cute video of your kids. Do you have cats now?

Anonymous said...

What an adorable video. Your kids sure are cute!

Betty Figarelle

Jenny said...

Aw...isn't it fun to look back? Even just two years makes such a difference when our kids are young!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

Oh my! On Sunday evening Chris's cousins wife brought some pictures of her little boy. He looked just like little Dusty does now, but what shocked me the most was how little Fischer looked in a few of the pictures. They change so fast don't they?!?

gkey said...

dear Kitten/Kid Expressions,

We too love looking back at what the kiddos looked like just 2 years ago.
And the kitten/puppy thing is always heart wrenching to watch.

love,
Soon it's newHome time for 7puppies
at
KeoniCountry
in
NE