Family of Five


I really wanted to get a family picture of us taken while we were still a family of five but before I start to look like a whale, so on the last Sunday in August we made a half-hearted attempt at getting a picture. Here are a few more pictures of the kids we took for fun...








Now we are looking forward to being a family of six! We are all excited for the ultrasound on Friday that will tell us if we are going to have a sister or brother! We'll let YOU ALL know too!

We had a wonderful day today and feel ready to tackle a new week! Hope all are well!

8 comments:

The J's said...

I loved catching up on your pictures!
The birthday girl...the new family picture, and I'm looking forward to hearing the answer to the new baby ?-a boy or girl!

Darcie said...

A family of five for just a little while longer...can't wait to hear the news of the little one. Hope you are feeling well, and not to tired. :-)

Adorable pictures and such cute cooperative kiddos.

Wrena said...

I like! The all look Great! What Fun too!
Pffft- a whale I so doubt it!!!

Ryan said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to hear Friday's news too!

Having just been the size of a whale, I totally understand.(: Thanks for your notes - we're settling in and enjoying getting to know Logan.

All American Family said...

Very sweet pictures - the kids are just adorable...and I know the next one will be too! I'll be at our convention later this week and for the weekend so I'll have to wait until Monday to find out...good luck with that! Hope "Baby" cooperates and shows his/her stuff. ;)

Dale or Bonnie said...

love your little family... and the picture that really IS actually a picture of 6, already! (<: I love the picture that shows the love between siblings... and can just imagine how much they are looking forward to their newest little sib. before long.

Seizing My Day said...

Beautiful family pics!! We need to do that again soon!

gkey said...

dear Framed Family of Five,

You all look great and I love the window frame background. If you could visit me, you would understand why I had to mention that....There is at least one window frame used to decorate in every room of our old country house. It kinda is a theme here I guess.

love,

Through the Window frames
at Keoni Country
in
NE