Memory Lane Monday: The Good Ol' Days

It's that time of year again here in Montana!

When I thought of doing today's Memory Post, I thought this is the perfect picture to post today as Randy gets ready to head east to go hunting with his Dad. This is a picture of Randy, his Dad and brother, and his uncles and cousins, getting ready to go out hunting together on the farm. I don't know the year it was taken but judging from the way Randy looks (second to last on right) it looks like sometime in the early 90's.

Good luck to all you hunters!!!

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

3 comments:

Aleta said...

Oh wow! How many memories start to flow from that picture! This is really special. Thank you, Alison.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Brings back memories for me, too, when my grandpa, uncles and cousins would pile in to the farm for hunting season with my dad and brothers. Happy hunting! (Not sure I envy you the sausage making process though... is that hard to do?)

Benjamin Ranch said...

this is a great memory picture! I hope Randy is having a good hunting week and comes home safely!