Sweet School Faces

Here they are! The traditional once a year school pictures that we just have to have because we just have to have them. Or maybe... I just have to have them because Randy and I always had them growing up and so now I have to have our kids school pictures taken every year too. :)

Anyway...

It's fun to take the old 8x10's off the wall and replace it with the new 8x10's and compare how much they've changed in a year. It's fun to pass them out to the grandparents, aunts and uncles because now that they are older, I don't get that done very often. So, since I spent the money on them, it makes it more urgent to get them sent out and shared with the family. If you are any of the above mentioned "family", your pictures are coming soon! As "soon" as I get the cards made to send with them. Hopefully they will still look the same by the time I get that done...

But for now...

Off to bed I go,





4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah! WE love to get new pictures of the kiddos.

Aleta said...

Oh my! They look so grown up! Can't wait to get together again.

The J's said...

I love the way you pulled all 3 of these pix into one on here!

gkey said...

dear Just because,

I did the same exact thing when the kids have been in public school. It is fun to compare as the years go along.

love,
That line up on the walls
in
NE