In Print

Remember the card above that I made with my new Stampin' Up software, My Digital Studio? My next step was to print out the cards with my printer. I wasn't happy with the card that I printed out so I looked at ordering cards from the Stampin' Up website. It turned out that they were going to cost me almost $2 a card. Yikes! So my next option was to order cards from Costco. I wasn't sure at all what they would turn out like but when I got them I was very happy with them!

Below is more fun with MDS. I had these printed at the Costco Photo Center in our local Costco and they turned out great!

Yay for COSTCO PHOTO! It's not quite as convenient as printing right on my own printer but it is the closest store to my house and the price is right. I just can argue with that...

3 comments:

The J's said...

Wow!! Those are just beautiful! You did an awesome job!

Darcie said...

I agree...YAY for Costco and Sams(that what we got here). ;-) Precious pictures!

Melinda said...

Oh, those are ceeeeuuuuute! Thanks for sharing!