Seven Days of Thankfulness: Day Five

I know I've said this before but, we have several Mommy's living in this house. And a couple of Daddy's too! I really DO appreciate all the HELP. It's just another thing I'm Thankful for!

Although Lita may not always be so thankful, she generally is pretty tolerant...
Seeing these pictures reminded me of this post from back in February of 2010. How much more fun to have a real, live baby to take care of and dress. And a bit more lively, and frustrating at times too!

What are you thankful for today?

Alison

2 comments:

All American Family said...

ohhh...priceless! I just love Melita's face in the bottom photo. It's just so pittiful. ;) I love seeing sisters. Sigh...

Paige's Parents said...

Such sweet pictures! Little Melita is so lucky to have big sisters like Kyla and Mya and a big bro like Colter! What a fun family.