Memory Lane Monday: Daddy and Daughter

Baby Randy and Big Brother-probably early 1972!


Baby Lita and Big Brother-October 2011

So many people have said that Lita takes after her Daddy in looks-especially when he was a baby. Now I see it... high hair line, round full face, prominent forehead and serious expression. I was excited to find the top pictures recently in my photo archives. How fun to compare the two baby faces! I think Lita might be a little older in her picture but I definitely see a family resemblance. Do you too?

See you around the next corner on memory lane,
Alison


From This Front Porch

Copy and Paste my button. I'd love to walk along with you down memory lane!




2 comments:

All American Family said...

I'd say she definatley looks a lot like her Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she definitely looks like her daddy. It's the forehead and eye brows. I noticed that at Ronan convention this year.

Betty Figarelle