Seven Days of Thankfulness: Day Four

I am thankful for American Girl Magazines which have so many cute projects for girls to do like these spray-painted jars (above) and this t-shirt cowl (below). I don't subscribe to any magazines for our family, but when Kyla begged to get this one I purchased a year subscription as a gift for her. So far I have been pleased with it and don't feel like it's a complete waste of money.

The magazines are usually packed full of the perfect projects and idea's for a girl who're just itching to do something creative and crafty! And the projects are usually thrifty and very cute and can be done without Mommy's supervision.
I realize these Thankfulness Posts have been kind of random but they are just things that have come to mind lately when I ponder what I'm thankful for. I love this reminder...

Discouragement cannot grow in a Thankful Heart!

So true.

Let's be thankful. What are you thankful for today?

Alison

p.s. Don't forget to read my other "thankfulness" post below...

2 comments:

All American Family said...

We just got an American Girl Doll magazine in the mail the other day - selling the actual dolls, not the craft one you must get. Lia was SOOO excited to get it and immediately started calling it "my book". She has spent hours going through that thing picking out all the dolls and accessories she "needs". Which would be one of everything please. ;) Fun times with a daughter. ;)

Paige's Parents said...

What a cute hoodie! Looks like these creative girls are taking after their mommy!