Kewpie Doll

{ the eyelashes, the cheeks, the button noses }

{ pointing and poking }

{ such kew(C)pie poses }

{ nine months old is passing by }

{ soft and sweet }

{ and happy girl, my! }

{ kew(T)pie }

{ enough! pouting lip }

{ smile and bye-bye }

Now that our little Doll is almost 10 months old, I suppose I should get these 9 month old pictures posted. Thanks to my super camera-smart husband for helping me with these pictures one Saturday afternoon when he had so many other important things to do... and I had way too much fun editing them when I should have been in bed one late Sunday night! But alas, she'll never be nine months again.

Love you, my little kew(T)pie,
Ma-Ma

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Love these pictures of Melita! She is such a sweetie. And her mommy did such a lovely job editing them.(:

Aleta said...

ohhhh... very sweet, and super job with the photography, Alison and Randy!

All American Family said...

aww...what a doll! ;)

MaryAnn said...

What a little sweetie. She's so delicate and precious! The photography is awesome ~ nice job!

Benjamin Ranch said...

She is a a sweetie pie! I love that you took the pics on the old trunk.

Andrea said...

Loved these photos! She is just darling. Flat Colter wants to see some snow...so we're sending him up north. :)