HAPPY MAY DAY!

Ahhh April!
where did you go?
I finally took some 1 year pictures of her

and we got some of these

and these girls made some of these

and we enjoyed some of this
and she played this in town
while they were doing this
and I did this
and we are taking turns doing this
and I mads some more of these
for this
and then we started this new project
and then we made these yesterday

Just this for now (perhaps more to come)...

A VERY HAPPY MAY DAY TO YOU!
Randy, Alison, Kyla, Colter, Maya and Melita


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... you have been busy. Lots to show where April went. I know the feeling, though... the calendar pages are turning fast.

Happy May Day!

Aleta said...

Cute post. Thanks for sharing snippets of your April...

Unknown said...

Happy May Day to you! You are an amazing interesting mommy. I feel so lazy!

Andrea said...

I like picmonkey too! The fonts are sooo much better. I just need to use it a bit more to get more proficient with it. Happy May to you all!

MaryAnn said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I thought you were still "Off the Road Again", so I haven't even checked your blog for a long time and here I had lots of pleasant viewings to catch up on. I LOVE it all!!!!! Thanks!!! :)

Melinda said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! Love them all!