Off the Road Again


Just can't wait to get off the road again...















Goin' places that we have never been Seein' things that we may never see again Just can't wait to get off the road again.


I haven't been to this place since I was on my 8th grade field trip some 20 years ago. Thanks to the kids who begged and pleaded along with me, Randy finally agreed to stop. The stop wasn't a complete success because all the neat buildings on the Ranch were locked up because they were putting in a new fire suppression system, but it was great to get out, look around and breath some crisp (cold), fresh spring air. I REALLY hope to go back again someday when we can really immerse ourselves in this fascinating place! You can read about it here.

Hope you all are enjoying your spring! I will be going off line from now until the first of May so I'll see you then!

Just can't wait to get off the road again,
Tootle-loo

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Loved this place on my 8th grade trip too. Looks like you all enjoyed the walk. I'd love to return there sometime as well.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time, off-road and off-line. I'm off to check out your link. I love places like this!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Love all your pictures...I'd never heard of this place before.
I'll miss you while you are offline!

Lani said...

How fun.

Ethel said...

love your pictures!...would love to visit a ranch someday!