Meeting At Fairmont



It was super special to meet all my family last week at Fairmont Hotsprings. We had a really wonderful, relaxing time together.

We took special time to get a picture together on Sunday afternoon. We would have liked to be able to take the picture outside but the weather didn't cooperate so we snapped this indoor shot...




I loved to complare it to this picture taken back in April of 2007 when we met at Fairmont Hotsprings the last time...


Here is a picture of all the kiddos with Grandpa and Grandma...
We have to take a silly picture too. Looks like Melita finally smiled!
Dear Dad and Mom... Here are a few more pictures taken of our time together. As usual, I didn't take very many pictures so thanks Mom and Dad for sharing yours with us!..


Thanks for the special time everyone! Can't wait to do it again sometime!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Love the family pics - they turned out great!

Glad you had a good time!

Lani said...

Oh... you have had some good days, I see. Lovin' seeing you together with all that family!!!

Darcie said...

FUn, fun, fun! I haven't been to Fairmount in years! Kylie was probably 18 months the last time I was there. We use to go every Christmas, as my parents have a time-share there. So glad you had a special time...enjoyed seeing the family pictures too!