Easter 2012


We did our traditional decorating eggs and playing "egg-hide-and-seek". It's always fun to have an excuse to be creative and to play games together. That's what Melita thought anyway. 

And it was high time for a kiddo picture...



It's also a great time to enjoy ham dinner and yummy frosted cake.  Thanks for coming back early from your trip Grandpa and Grandma to join us...


I found these April pictures that I accidently skipped over earlier when I did my post about April. I found some other ones too. I'll get to those soon. I think you might enjoy them Cousin Laura! They happen to contain pictures of your two cute nieces!

Goodnight for now, Alison

P.S. Has everyone else found PicMonkey yet? It is the by far the best replacement for picnik! I would go as far to say it's even BETTER! Pure awesomeness if fact!  Let the fun continue... 

3 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Good to see your posts again! thanks for the PicMonkey tip...I had fun trying it out and will continue to.

Anna said...

wow, look at the background of your pictures! Its amazing to have such a stunning backdrop right out the door! I haven't checked out picmonkey yet, but picnik is still available, over at Google+.

Melinda said...

Love these pics. Man I miss you all. Mom and Dad too!