A Morning at the Ranch

Thanks to Emma and Madison for showing us around the Ranch!  We loved seeing all the animals, especially the baby ones!  See the lamb peeking through the door? 
The goats were hilarious...

A beautiful spring morning in Northwest Montana!

Enjoying a day off from school.
We also got to see the new puppy and the old pig and hold the soft bunny.

We are looking forward to Kyla's bunny having babies any day now!

Just headed into Maya's class now for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.

I'm gonna try and keep updating here over the next couple days but if I don't get back until next week, HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Alison

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Wow do these pics ever bring back memories. I love the ones with the barn. Hey Kyla, Laura and I rolled out our sleeping bags on top of a huge stack of square bales in that barn one warm summer night! Awesome! Also love the pic of Rob and Colter. I can see why we don't get hand-me-down jeans anymore ;o)