Memory Lane Monday: Sweet Little Smile


Since I did this memory post of Kyla at 9 months and this memory post of Colter at 9 months, I thought I would do one of Maya at 9 months old.

When I look at this sweet little picture taken in July of 2005, I can hardly believe she has started kindergarten this fall and will soon turn 6 years old. But she still has that same smile and giggle... if you know her, you know what I mean! ;)

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you...

5 comments:

Wrena said...

darling!

Aleta said...

We miss that sweet smile and giggle! Hope kindergarten is treating her well. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It won't be long until you have another that size.

(I'm keeping your window open so I can listen to your music list while I browse. :) )

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! So glad to see your posting again! Hope you're feeling a better. We were so excited to see your news. Prayers for an uneventful and healthy 9 months!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

What a sweetheart! and soon you will have another sweetie. Fischer always says to me "mom can you call me your sweetheart!"