My New ♥♥♥♥♥



So here is my first My Digital Studio creation. So far I ♥♥♥♥♥ the software! I am getting better all the time at editing/creating while nursing. ;)

Our internet has been down most of the last 3 weeks. It hasn't been such a bad thing... So, I've been spending some time with My Digital Studio and I think I found a new ♥♥♥♥♥, did I mention that already?

Now, I just need to figure out how to print my cards on my printer. But for now I better head to bed before my little one wakes up for her nightly nursing.

Hope all our doing well. I look forward to catching up with everyone again!

Hugs and all,

7 comments:

The J's said...

That is beautiful Alison! What software are you using?

Anonymous said...

So pretty in pink!!!

Enjoy your Montana day!
Annie Watts

Alison said...

Maxine-it's the Stampin' Up Digital Software. Fun sTuff!!

Thanks Annie! you enjoy your Minn Day too!

Darcie said...

Very pretty. You have talent my dear!

Stephanie L. said...

Looks great! I have started using Memory Mixer and I really like it so far also. I have a lot of learning to do! I paper scrapped for the past 6 years, and wanted to try something different. I like your idea of posting your layout to your blog. I am planning to print my blog at the end of the year for our family album and you gave me the idea to include some digital scrapping. You have such a beautiful family!

Joellyn said...

Hi Alison! Fun to see you enjoying this. Darling. Do you know about this site?

http://mydigitalstudio.net/

Lots of inspiration to suck you in :)

Heather said...

this is so cute. I've been wanting to try the stampin up digital too, so will be good to see if you like it or not. Im just not very techy so have been intimidated by it all.But I love this little sample!