Table Food for Baby

This little food grinder has been with me for all 4 of my kids. Before I had Lita, I looked into getting and electric Magic Bullet grinder or something similar. Then I realized I would have to find a place for it on the counter or in a cupboard. I would also have more little pieces to wash and find a place for all of them. It was also more money than I wanted to spend when I already had a blender. I quickly decided to use my little Happy Baby Food Grinder again. It's easy to use, easy to wash (in the dishwasher), easy to store and easy to bring with me when we go to eat out. The best part is that she can eat whatever we're eating and I know that she's getting good nutritious food. Yes, I do break open a jar of food every now and then when were having hamburgers or something like that. I'm pretty sure she already knows the difference. ;)

The little munchkin turns ONE in a few days and she's WALKING! More to come... someday...

Happy Weekend everyone,
Alison

2 comments:

Heather S said...

our baby food grinder got a good workout with our 4 kids too.

hard to believe she's going to be one already!

Jolene said...

I remember my mom had one of these she used for us kids. Pretty cool.